Hand surgery and orthopedics
Dr. Claudia Arroyo Berezowsky is a hand and orthopedist surgeon based in Mexico City.
Her medical office is located in Santa Fe, in front of the ABC Medical Center, the most prestigious and academically select hospital in Mexico.
She is board certified and treats upper extremity (arm, elbow, forearm, wrist, hand and fingers) conditions.
Dr. Arroyo believes you need to be involved in every step of your medical attention so you can have the best recovery and go back to your usual activities.
She can perform surgeries in various hospitals in Mexico City besides the ABC Medical Center.
- She lived and studied one year in Nova Scotia, Canada during highschool.
- During her internship year she visited the Methodist Hospital (De Bakey Cardiovascular Center) in Houston and Northwestern Hospital in Chicago.
- She completed a fellowship program by AO Trauma in Buenos Aires, Argentina on upper extremity trauma and orthopedics.
How can we help you?
- If you are a foreigner who decided to come to Mexico City to get surgical attention from a known condition, contact us.
- If you were here on vacation and had an accident, our team can help you.
- If you have an orthopedic condition but don't know who can help you, contact us and after assessment we can refer you with another specialist.
If you have an acute or chronic condition, you can make an appointment at the office: tel. + 55 55402040
If you have an emergency, you can contact her and her team here:
+ 52 55 6907 8798
Or you can just give her name to the E.R. staff in any of the two ABC Medical Center Campus and someone from her team will arrive to the hospital to assist you.
You can also contact us if you have more questions and we will get back to you.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays: 10:00 - 13:00 hrs and 16:00 to 20:00 hrs
Friday: 10:00 - 12:00 hrs
Saturday: 10:00 - 12:00 hrs
Emergencies: 24 hours / 7 days a week
Office: +521 55 4020 40
Emergency contact: +52 5569078798
Make an appointment
Av. Vasco De Quiroga #4299 Consultorio 1003
Lomas De Santa Fe. Cd Mx. C.P. 05348